Monday, January 4, 2010

Breakfast on a Whim

January 4th begins our family's "New Year". We decided it was kind of hard to start resolutions on a Saturday morning.
Stella fell asleep at 11:30 last night! I was so excited I could be asleep before midnight, but of course I lay awake thinking about all the activities and projects and saving goals and mini vacations and gardening plans and lunch dates I'd like to accomplish. So, this morning I finally rolled out of bed 20 minutes before Cameron had to leave for work. I managed to whip together fresh coffee, breakfast and lunch! We had leftover turkey breast, a sunny-side up egg, and half a banana with peanut butter. Did I mention the coffee?

Now Stella and I are enjoying listening to Jack Johnson and pretending the sunlight pouring in the house is the source of our warmth. (Thanks heater!)

Oh and since breakfast wasn't picture worthy, here's an inspiring one!

No comments:

Post a Comment