Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby, It's cold outside!

We're still here it's just too darn cold to do anything! I won't bore you with the daily ins and outs.




My friend Sara made Stella's adorable Berry Hat with a matching blanket. She found the pattern here but there is a similar one Ravelry (and it's free!) Ravelry is such a great resource for knitting/crocheting There are many free patterns and others are for sale. If only I could knit or crochet. There are so many things I would like to make Maybe I'll learn this year...

2 comments:

  1. Omg, HOW cute is that pic of Stella and Cameron??? You need to learn how to make that hat! I'll pay you for it! Haha. I want a pumpkin one for my little pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like me to ask my friend to make it for you? I'm sure she'd love to. She offered to make Sarah one...

    ReplyDelete